The following terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations, and matters relating to location, Tour type and services logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific Tours, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms And Conditions sections, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels
- Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or miss description contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Himalayan Mysteries tour & travels only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force majeure or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Rates and Price Variations: We reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking which may result in cancellation fees. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
Deposits via Bank Account & Credit Card: Bookings of Tour Packages within 45 days will be required to pay the full amount at the time of confirmation. The appropriate amount will automatically be debited to the credit card provided or can be transferred into our bank account directly. Any booking not deposited with us by this time will automatically cancel without notification. Deposit conditions for certain accommodation and tour packages may vary, these are listed on the individual page. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking. Bookings over Christmas and New Years (Festive Season) require a non refundable deposit of between 3000 & 5000, and final payment 60 days prior.
Final Payment: Final payment must be paid immediately when requested 30 days prior to travel date. No vouchers will be issued until final payment is received in our office or in our company’s bank account provided by us through mail or updated on Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels website. Final payment conditions for certain accommodation and tour packages may vary, these are shown on the individual pages. We will advise you in writing of these conditions at the time of booking. Please note the final payment may vary from the original booking price or quote if the product is subject to exchange rate fluctuations or price rises by wholesalers or other suppliers.
Card Fees: Please note that a card fee will be applied automatically to credit card payment amounts: 3% -Master, visacard, Debit card visa master card 3% for transaction size above INR 2000/- and 2% for transaction size bellow INR 2000/- and for net banking option it will be 2% This fee covers a range of costs associated with processing bookings paid for by credit card including the merchant fees of the various credit card companies, payment processing costs, administration costs, the cost of maintaining IT systems used for payment security to minimize credit card fraud, credit card charge backs and associated fees.
Cheque payments: Will only be accepted for bookings travelling outside 50 days.
Payments made by cheque or direct deposit do not attract any fees.
Payment Processing Terms & Conditions: By providing your credit card details and accepting our Terms & Conditions, you authoriseHimalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels to arrange for funds to be debited from your nominated credit card, in accordance with the terms & conditions of the Direct Debit Request Service Agreement as amended from time to time.
Your bank or credit card provider may apply currency conversion fees. Credit Cards are required to secure bookings if you are travelling within 14 days.
Standard Refund/Cancellation Policy:
- All Bookings cancelled inside 7 days prior to travel are full package cost will be charged.
- Bookings cancelled 8 to 14 days prior to travel - The 75% of the total package cost will be charged.
- Bookings cancelled 14 to 29 days prior to travel - The 50% of the total package cost will be charged.
- Bookings cancelled 30 days prior to travel advance amount will be for fit, non refundable.
- Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to the consultant handling the booking.
- A Travel Consultant will help you wherever possible within these terms and conditions.
Special Cancellation Conditions: Certain accommodation and tour products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the pricing on the individual pages and will be clearly advised to you in writing at time of booking.
Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee; bookings of a value up to INR 20,000/- a fee of INR 2,000/-, bookings of a value over INR 20,000 a fee of INR 4,000/-. The fees are charged per amendment, amendment during tours will be charged as per the availability with extra charge INR 2,000/-.
Late Booking Fees: A late booking fee of INR 2,000/- can be charged if booking is made within 72 hours prior to departure. This depends on the amount of administration work involved, and if applicable, you will be notified at time of reservation request from you or your agent.
Credit Card Chargeback Fees: Any fees charged to Himalayan Mysteries by our credit card payment provider arising from a chargeback or a disputed charge on the cardholder's credit card will be charged to the cardholder. This fee is non-refundable.
Change Of Itinerary After Holiday Has Commenced: Any alteration or cancellation of services after your holiday has commenced can incur penalties. There is no refund for unused services.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us or through the Agent from whom the travel arrangements were purchased. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. An INR 2,000/- processing fee applies to all approved refunds. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
Insurance: The Tour cost does not include insurance premium cost. Hence, it is advisable that the client has get insurance cover at their own costs. However, please note that the client has to deal derectly with the insurance providing company in case of settlement of any claims whatsoever.
Meals: The meals are pre-set menu provided for break-fast/Dinner and lunch on the tour as mentioned under each tour itinerary as printed in our mail or brochure. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We however reserve the tight to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. In the event that a tour participant wakes up late or early morning departure/late arrivals and misses the meal offered to him, no claim can be made for the meal which he/She has missed and not utilized.
Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to Himalayan Mysteries during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
Validity of Rates: Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
Currency: All rates are quoted in Indian National Rupees, or as otherwise indicated.
Children's Rates: Child costs are based on sharing a room with adults and using existing bedding . Cost for additional bedding are available on request.
Payment Options Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels offers a secure server for your credit card payments. Alternatively, you can fax through your credit card details to us, send a cheque or make a direct deposit. 50% of the total package cost will need to be deposited by the guests for confirm services.
Accommodation: Accommodation costs are shown in INR, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation operator overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control. All rates are subject to change without notice. Not all properties provide instant availability and in these cases Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels checks availability once we receive the booking request.
Check In / Check Out Times: These vary according to operator. Generally your accommodation check in is 12 Noon and check out 10am. Please note that most properties will require a valid id proof on check-in and may need to see photo identification. Early check in and late check out will be subject to availability in the hotel and it may be charged by the hotel directly.
Single Supplement Costs: If not shown in your selected accommodation cost, this is available on application.
Accommodation Ratings: Are based on our own inspections and some in conjunction with existing Local Hoteliers Association ratings. Our ratings are for guidance only and are not to be construed as ITC endorsement.
Group And Incentive Travel: As group and conference rates are specially contracted rates specific for that particular group, they have different terms and conditions to standard holidays. If you are booking a group or incentive, please ensure that these conditions are explained to you.
All maps, photographs, illustrations and computer based graphics are included for general purposes only and are not always indicative of the subject matter. Hotel room photographs (graphics) may not be specific to the actual room occupied. Maps are not to scale.
Quotations:All quotations are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received. Quotes are valid for 48 hours from issue date.
Inclusions and Exclusions
Prices DO Include:
- Detailed schedule and services mailed to you through mail or currier.
Prices DO NOT Include:
- Any costs incurred en route to and from the destination.
- Meals (unless specified), alcoholic beverages, telephone calls.
- Items of a personal nature, and personal services not specified as being included in costs on the relevant web pages for each suppliers product. Rates do not include Monuments Park Charges.
- Additional personal use of vehicle, any extra sight seeing apart from the specified itinerary given.
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the mail given to you.
The copyright on all original/custom artwork, maps, navigation elements, presentation methods and design elements included in our web sites is held exclusively by Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels Copyright on all descriptive text is held by Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels. Copyright on selected photographic images is also held by Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels.
Photographic images are reproduced with the permission of Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels and the product and/or service providers represented on the web site, or as shown where necessary to satisfy the copyright obligations associated with their electronic reproduction.
Where joint copyright is held over proprietary text or images,Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels reserves the right to pursue all copyright infringements on behalf of the primary copyright holder. Where the copyright for a photographic image is held exclusively by a third party under licence, Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels reserves the right to vigorously protect the copyright of those images on behalf of the third party.
All HTML files used in Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels web sites are declared to be proprietary software product developed for use by Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions.
All custom graphics used are declared to be works of art created for use by Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels only, and as such are subject to international intellectual property conventions. Image files, HTML documents, and text files are not to be relocated to another server, or duplicated for commercial purposes without the express written permission of Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels.
Himalayan Mysteries Tour & Travels, trading under its subsidiary business names, is registered with Himachal Pradesh tourism corporation Regional Tourism Authorities, and as such exercises the right to reproduce images made available by these various organizations to their members for the purpose of generic and/or specific tourism promotion.
Law and Jurisdiction:-
All the complaints, suits, claims or dispute of whatsoever nature relating to any producing including tour by the company and third party products and tours, the courts and tribunals in different location guest traveling in India alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction. All tours are subject to laws, rules of RBI/Govt. of India upon receiving the booking mail, the above-mentioned terms & condition shall be binding on both the company and the guest and shall become the only basis of relations between the parties and all previous communications in whatsoever form or mode whether oral or otherwise, With respect to any terms and conditions of the tour and services shall stand cancelled/revoked/terminated.
I/We have read and accepted the above-mentioned terms & conditions on behalf of the person(s) whose name appears in booking form/mail and I am/We are aware that I/We shall be abide by the same.
Please contact us if you have any further queries about our security, privacy or data handling procedures.